TSA Combination Padlock£7.00
Our 3 dial TSA combination padlock is perfect for travelling or holidays to keep your belongings safe and secure. We would always recommend having a padlock on your big rucksack when you take bus journeys, this lock can then be used to lock away your big rucksack in a cage in the hostel. We would then recommend a padlock on your day pack as well for when you are out and about, you can never be too careful in crowds. Often there is also a valuables locker in the reception to stash your passport, money and any other small items so you will need one for this. In our experience take 2 padlocks.
Read the instructions on the back carefully so you don't block the lock! Once it is blocked you you might as well just throw it away so trust us it's really important to get it right first time.
- Stay safe and keep your valuables locked away
- TSA approved
- Easy instructions on the packaging
- 3 dial code for added safety
- Combination lock means there's no key so that you can't lose or misplace it
- Always lock your rucksacks big or small in the hostels or on public transport and keep valuables close by
- Remember, you can never be too careful when you're travelling
- Also great for using at the gym
(In some countries we would recommend you put your small bag at your feet and always keep it within eye sight as this is the prime time when you have a nap for thieves to strike. If you're careful you'll be fine just don't get complacent).
People don't take trips, trips take people!
Free DeliveryWe're pleased to be able to offer Free delivery on all orders over £50
ReturnsIf for some reason you're unhappy with the purchase or would like to request a return, please contact us and we'll issue you a return form to complete
UK ShippingStandard shipping - £3.95 per order
2-3 working days delivery
EuropeStandard european shipping - £10.00 per order
3-7 working days delivery
Rest of the world shippingStandard international shipping - £15.00 per order *
7-10 working days delivery
* International orders may be subject to import fees. The recipient is responsible for these fees.